A Few Paypal issues.

Computer
Contributor
Contributor

I've wanted to buy a Game Online with paypal lately and I've been informed that paypal does Direct Debit. So I tryed buying this game and it asks me for either a credit card or add money from my bank account. So I did add money from my bank account and now it's going to take 6-8 days to take the payment. But where is the direct debit that I was hoping for. I'm new to paypal so I'm just wondering if some one could help me clear this up.

Also what if I want to stop the current process to take money from my bank account?

Is that possible to do so? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Computer
Contributor
Contributor
Called paypal, Spoke a representative and everything is fixed. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sammykins
Contributor
Contributor

It will take 8 days for it to be transferred to your PayPal account. The 6-8 is just to get hopes up.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Computer
Contributor
Contributor
Called paypal, Spoke a representative and everything is fixed. 
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Computer,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know that your issue was resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Afternoonhandy
Contributor
Contributor

What was the solution? I'm having the same problem! I have a balance transferred from my bank to my PayPal account, and I get "Add Credit Card" in the PayPal payment window with the vendor.  The Vendor says PayPAl is requiring a credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.