PayPal Mobile App Experience

We run two internet businesses out of our home. The PayPal mobile app is sooo convenient and easy to use! It gives our customers a variety of ways to pay. We set up at different shows and events all the time and offering PayPal as our primary way of accepting payment gives our customers piece of mind that they are doing business with a trustworthy company and that their information will remain safe. Setting up at the local events, which are normally outside and do not have the conveniences of being able to plug in a computer or credit card terminal is a problem most vendors run into. Not me, I can process any payment right from my phone through PayPal. Even if my customer does not have a PayPal account, I can go to my website and have them make the purchase through there with what ever card they want to use. PayPal merchant services will process the transaction for us! Who need a bank? With all their ever changing  rules/policies and increasing fees for just about anything they can hit you with, then throw in the shotty customer service. I can do everything to meet my needs and more with PayPal and from anywhere with PayPal mobile app!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.