where is the link to multiorder shipping on personal account home page

steamdroid
New Community Member

why isn't there a simple link to multiorder shipping on the paypal personal account home screen.  It's like pulling teeth to get to it! So frustrating!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Temp20230526CH
Contributor
Contributor

how do you get to it now??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @steamdroid and @Temp20230526CH,

Thanks for posting about this. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty finding multi order shipping. I will provide some steps to help.

Here’s how to purchase multiple shipping labels at once.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Activity tab.
  3. Click the Ready to Ship tab at the top of the page.
  4. Click Add next to the transaction you’d like to ship.
  5. Enter your shipping information or apply a preset.
  6. Click Calculate Shipping Cost.
  7. Repeat these steps for each of the transactions you want to buy a shipping label for.
  8. Check mark the transactions you want to pay for now.
  9. Click Review and Pay.

Here’s how to print multiple shipping labels, packing slips, or postage receipts at once.

2. Click the Activity tab.
  3. Click the Purchased Labels tab at the top of the page.
  4. Checkmark the transactions you’d like to print a label, packing slip, or postage receipt for.
  5. Under the Bulk actions tab, select the appropriate option.

How to reprint:

2. Click Tools at the top of the page.
  3. Click on the Multi-order shipping tile.
  4. Click on the Purchased labels tab.
  5. Select the date range to search for the label.
  6. Select the label you wish to reprint.
  7. Click Print this label.

Please note: Only the last 30 days of transactions will be available in Multi-Order Shipping.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

SedonaJoel
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see any "tools" but and I can't find multi-order shipping.  The system gives me an error message "Invalid package identifier for void" when I try to void a label.  Please answer!!!

Login to Me Too

Mamabird325
New Community Member
Where is the link if you just want to ship something not a purchase from someone. I like the convenience of shipping from home but I’m not selling stuff
Login to Me Too

CoastalGuy1

None of those options appear under my Activity link.

Login to Me Too

jasmine945
New Community Member

did this change about June 2021?  Can't find link to create and print a parcel that has no transaction associated with it anymore

Login to Me Too

palmgrove
Contributor
Contributor

Here's the direct link. Don't ask me how I found it, totally got lucky clicking around: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship 

There's also a banner stating, "Starting June 2021, PayPal Shipping is getting a new look and will be powered by ShipStation. You will continue to receive discounted prices via USPS and UPS. No action necessary on your side."

Login to Me Too

aftfband
Contributor
Contributor

You are the savior of this thread lol.  I copied that link and put it on my desktop, no more changing accounts just to use it.

Login to Me Too

Temp20221216z

I love you haha I just wanted a direct link!  YOU are THE MAN!!! (or WOman) 🙂  Happy Holidays!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.