what happened to multi order shipping?

tiredofwaiting2
Contributor
Contributor

I've used multi order shipping for many years now I open PP to make a postage label and the link to multi order shipping is gone. Anyone give me a hint how to get into MOS??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mch28
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  Where is it?  We pay a lot in fees, why isn't this available any more?

Login to Me Too

mch28
Contributor
Contributor

tiredofwaiting2
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah or www.Paypal.com/mos will work too.

I did a chat with PP and they asked me "well how did you open it before?" and I answered them they typed in the above link disconnected and blocked me from getting back onto chat. WTF? wouldn't even have a conversation with me(?)

I spent a lot of time managing invoices (which BTY that link is gone too) and various other tasks and I don't want to open a new window to go to MOS I often need to bounce back & forth and that is no longer possible. The whole page is rearranged I can't be the only person that notices this. Hope it's just temporary or I may have to re evaluate who I do business with.

Login to Me Too

Debnco
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.  I have always thought they should have a link at the top of the page just for multi order shipping.  Now I can't find it at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.