what does "needs attention" in transactions mean? and do I have to do shipping through pay pal

debbienordman
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to paypal. I have sold several items. It took 2 days for my bank to get the 9 cents. My incoming money flipped from pending to "needs attention" Can someone tell me what attention I need to give?   Also, I have placed postage and am ready drop at the post office.  Do I have to re-do these and generate a label through pay pal and do i need tracking numbers on everything? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@debbienordman 

To get rid of the "Needs Attention" nonsense, go to the "Add Tracking Information" or "Edit Tracking Number" link. When you get there, click on the box that says, "Tracking information not required" OR you can add a tracking number. Once you click that box, the "Needs Attention" will disappear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@debbienordman 

To get rid of the "Needs Attention" nonsense, go to the "Add Tracking Information" or "Edit Tracking Number" link. When you get there, click on the box that says, "Tracking information not required" OR you can add a tracking number. Once you click that box, the "Needs Attention" will disappear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

debbienordman
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much! I have been trying to get the help directly from pay pal with no luck. I really appreciate it

Debbie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.