voiding a paypal label

thehappylittleh
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings!

I am trying to void a shipping label that I accidentally paid for twice.  Ive don't this lots of times before but for some reason I can't find where to void it.

I did a search and heres what it told me to do.

Here's how to void a pending USPS or UPS shipping label.

1. On the Summary or Activity page find the payment from the buyer which the label was created for.
  2. Click on the buyer's name.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Void Label.
  4. Click Void Shipment.

I have looked several times and there is no "void label" on the bottom of either of these page.  When I have voided labels before I think its been from the page on which the label was deducted...NOT the page where all the customer info is available.  

HELP!

Thanks!

Becky

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thehappylittleh 

Look for the duplicate postage payment transaction for the shipment, click on it and click Void Label. If you make the shipping labels not too long ago, it should be hard to find and should be in your recent transactions or fairly near the beginning of the activity page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pbcabc
Contributor
Contributor

I printed label and have tried to void but there is NO where that says VOID LABEL. I called payuppal customer aggravation # and the rep told me I nee to void from my eBay account. It was charged to my CC through payuppal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.