upgrade to buisness pro

basipana
New Community Member

i want to use in my site the Paypal Payment Pro and i cant upgrading my account from Buisness to Buisness Pro . 

i have in my site this massage :  "vmError: 10002: Security header is not valid"

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@basipana 

There is no "Business Pro" type PayPal account. Only Personal or Business. You currently have a PayPal Business account.

PayPal Payments Pro doesn't look to be available for Greece, only US, UK, Canada. I am looking at PayPal Greece home page for merchants and the only options available are found at bottom of page. You have third party web templates and shopping carts, PayPal Checkout or through eBay.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@basipana 

There is no "Business Pro" type PayPal account. Only Personal or Business. You currently have a PayPal Business account.

PayPal Payments Pro doesn't look to be available for Greece, only US, UK, Canada. I am looking at PayPal Greece home page for merchants and the only options available are found at bottom of page. You have third party web templates and shopping carts, PayPal Checkout or through eBay.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.