shipping and address book

HiloKawika
Contributor
Contributor
I really like the shipping feature within PayPal and have been sharing how convenient it is with others. But unlike the USPS Click 'n Ship, I don't seem to be able to utilize my address book/contacts within the shipping module nor can I go from a contact direct to shipping. This means that I have to enter the person's address every time I'm within the shipping module, unless I'm missing something. Is there a way to alert programmers that this is a problem (at least to me) that needs fixing?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HiloKawika
Contributor
Contributor

Well, since no one bothered to answer my query, I pressed on and found a workable solution.

It turns out that each browser contains a place for an address book within the Privacy and Security section in Options. I looked at Chrome and Firefox browsers.

If you go to that section and enter in the addresses that you most frequently ship to, then when you are using the PayPal shipping module all you need to do is click on the "Customerʻs full name" box and the list of addresses which you entered into the browser will appear. Choose the one you want and off you go. I should note at this point that this option works well with Chrome but is only half filled in when using Firefox.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

HiloKawika
Contributor
Contributor

Well, since no one bothered to answer my query, I pressed on and found a workable solution.

It turns out that each browser contains a place for an address book within the Privacy and Security section in Options. I looked at Chrome and Firefox browsers.

If you go to that section and enter in the addresses that you most frequently ship to, then when you are using the PayPal shipping module all you need to do is click on the "Customerʻs full name" box and the list of addresses which you entered into the browser will appear. Choose the one you want and off you go. I should note at this point that this option works well with Chrome but is only half filled in when using Firefox.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.