repeated errors when trying to make a shipping label to Canada - this isn't rocket science!

PJR1
Contributor
Contributor

So, I've been printing postage labels from PayPal for years, no trouble.  This is  2 oz padded envelope to BC Canada.  I've entered the name/address at least 6-8 times, then PP craps out for various reasons and loses all the info.  

OK - here are the 2 specific questions:

1. Now it's telling me that I don't have sufficient balance, link a cc or bank account.  I have several linked, and they always work.  So what's its problem? 

2. the other issue is where to put insurance value?  There's no place to enter it as I would with a domestic shipment.  On the customs page I'm putting $75.00, and then back to the shipping info page earlier $200 was showing up for insurance.  Now nothing is showing up.

How do I kick this thing into gear?  I's 4 AM.......

Help appreciated, please and thank you.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PJR1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the shipping label tool. If the issue persists, please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and login to open a ticket to our technicians.

I hope this is already resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PJR1
Contributor
Contributor

I figured it out when I got a fraud alert on my credit card.  My CC company rejected my attempts to pay for the label on PP, which made PP unhappy, hence PP errors about needing a CC or bank acct.  Once I confirmed my CC activity to the CC company, it all worked ok,  

PJ

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.