"500 - Internal server error." Prompt when printing USPS Labels from PayPal

SpartanVI
Contributor
Contributor

Prompted "500 - Internal server error" when I purchased a label via PayPal. Both the initial print and reprint flows both bring me to the same error page (right). Anyone else having this problem?

PaypalLabelError.JPG

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharonbee
Contributor
Contributor

I have been printing labels all afternoon, but just got this error.  Hoping it's a temporary "glitch."

Login to Me Too

sharonbee
Contributor
Contributor

I am now able to print again.  😃

Login to Me Too

SpartanVI
Contributor
Contributor

Appeared to be temporary. Voided my label, then ordered a new one. The second one printed fine. 

Login to Me Too

hkellycoco
New Community Member

I've been getting this message for about an hour.  Tried rebooting etc.  Tried on 3 different labels.  Any ideas?

Login to Me Too

SpartanVI
Contributor
Contributor
Try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files. Your browser may have cached the error page instead of directing you to the label.
Login to Me Too

SpartanVI
Contributor
Contributor

Doesn't appear to be an issue on PayPal's end. I just attempted to print a label from eBay for a completely unrelated transaction and got a similar error message on eBay's side. It's probably an issue with the API that USPS uses to interface with various eCommerce platforms. Just have to wait and assume they're triaging the problem right now. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220823I
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I printed 2 labels then paid for the 3rd and tried to print. Got this message. Cleared history and everything. Guess I'll have to check back tomorrow 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.