purchased postage twice for 2 items in error

jancarol
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just started purchasing postage from PayPal. I purchased postage twice on 2 packages. I did not print out the first time - my bad- then in order to get it printed out, I had to purchase again, therefore my postage charges have been doubled. Has anyone had this problem? If so, can I get my money back. It totals a  little over $18.00. Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jancarol,

I'm sorry to hear that you purchased more shipping than you needed! There are time frames for voiding a label that vary depending on the country and the shipping carrier. Please let us know what country you're in and the carrier used and we can get you the information specific to your situation.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jancarol,

I'm sorry to hear that you purchased more shipping than you needed! There are time frames for voiding a label that vary depending on the country and the shipping carrier. Please let us know what country you're in and the carrier used and we can get you the information specific to your situation.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jancarol
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to void one of the purchases and money was refunded!

Login to Me Too

Jagmag
Contributor
Contributor

How do I void one shipping label that I printed by mistake. I printed two of the same one and was charged twice.

thanks.

Jagmag

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.