multiorder shipping is gone

DeborahSmith
New Community Member

Opened a second acct last week. Can't find any button for multiorder shipping. help!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DeborahSmith 

It is on the Summary page, under Seller Tools.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ivan80210
New Community Member

The 'multiorder' tool is totally gone as are most of the tools under 'all tools'

Will this get fixed or is some big self inflicted computer problem never observed by a human tech? There is no useful contact for a 'live' chat.

Login to Me Too

Taterbug2
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot find this either. Did you get answers?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DeborahSmith, @Ivan80210, @Taterbug2,

Thanks @sharpiemarker for getting the thread started on this one! We appreciate your expertise and all you do. 

Multi-Order Shipping is under Tools, you just have to click "All Tools" first. If you still don't see it after clicking "All Tools," click the "Run your business" link on the left hand side. Once you find it on that next page, you can Favorite it by clicking the Heart icon next to "Open". Marking it as a favorite will make it reappear in your drop-down when you hover over Tools. Hope that helps!

Have a great day, everyone!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dauber
New Community Member

Still can't find it. In fact, the word "Tools" is nowhere in my profile or anywhere!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.