money request can't sent ! There's a problem with your account.

temp20191031
New Community Member

hello dear sir my paypal account something problem's the i request the money to friend but they not sent and they are showing :- [ There's a problem with your account. Please visit our Help Centre so we can help you resolve this quickly. ] Now fix the problem please soon as possible

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @temp20191031,

I'm sorry to hear that your friend is unable to pay your money request. If they're showing a message on their end that says that there is a problem with their account, they will have to follow any steps that the messaging lists to resolve the situation. If they are unable to determine the nature of the issue, please ask them to contact customer service for assistance.

To contact customer service, they can click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.