limiting quantity on which shipping is charged

L-O
Contributor
Contributor

I need to set up a buying situation where 1 - 5 books can be purchased and have the same shipping price.  6 or more books will have FREE shipping. Any suggestions for the best way to do that?  Thank you.  .... Louise

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@L-O wrote:

I need to set up a buying situation where 1 - 5 books can be purchased and have the same shipping price.  6 or more books will have FREE shipping. Any suggestions for the best way to do that?  Thank you.  .... Louise

You can set up the PayPal Shipping Calculator in the Tools Menu. You can have shipping calculated by weight or quantity. Then in your PayPal button settings, you can tell it to calculate shipping via the calculator.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@L-O wrote:

You can set up the PayPal Shipping Calculator in the Tools Menu. You can have shipping calculated by weight or quantity. Then in your PayPal button settings, you can tell it to calculate shipping via the calculator.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

L-O
Contributor
Contributor

I may not have asked the right question ... I want to limit the quantity bought for one button (one shipping price) as minimum 1 and maximum 5.  Then I would have a second button (FREE shipping) that would have minimum 6 and no maximum.  It's possible that your answer about the Shipping Calculator might help, but I'm not sure I see that yet.  Do you have a solution for restricting the quantity as I have mentioned?   'm remembering that the last step in setting up the button allows input for some qualifiers, but it's been a long time since I did that and I don't have access to the old buttons for whatever site that was.

Login to Me Too

L-O
Contributor
Contributor

I am happy to report that I took your advice and it all appears to be working.  Thank you so much!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.