how to contact customer if they don't respond to email

soggydog1
Contributor
Contributor

I need to clarify an order with the customer before shipping it but they have not responded to my emails... suspect my emails are going into her "junk" folder maybe ...?    Is there any other way to contact a customer other than the email provided in the original order???  thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@soggydog1 wrote:

I need to clarify an order with the customer before shipping it but they have not responded to my emails... suspect my emails are going into her "junk" folder maybe ...?    Is there any other way to contact a customer other than the email provided in the original order???  thank you

You are only given the information PayPal has in the payment confirmation email or transaction details or just don't ship until you get a response from them. They'll eventually contact you when they realize what happened to their order. Don't withdraw the funds they paid of course in case you need to refund for 180 days. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@soggydog1 wrote:

You are only given the information PayPal has in the payment confirmation email or transaction details or just don't ship until you get a response from them. They'll eventually contact you when they realize what happened to their order. Don't withdraw the funds they paid of course in case you need to refund for 180 days. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.