how do I turn an estimate into an invoice?

KrautGraphics
New Community Member

I cannot find a convert button or anything like that. Don't want to totally recreate and retype once my estimate is approved! Help!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Callie

Hi @KrautGraphics

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry that you're running into issues trying to convert an estimate into an invoice. If you are not seeing the option, please check to see if your buyer has accepted or requested changes to the estimate. You can find more information here. If you are still running into issues, I would recommend filing a Merchant Technical Support (MTS) ticket

Hope that helps!

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

artistxl
New Community Member

This does not answer the problem. Why cant we convert after making an estimate? whether or not you send it to the recipient? no answers anywhere

Login to Me Too

nehamadan0210
Contributor
Contributor

I have created an invoice in paypal and sent it outside of paypal, not through it. Can i still convert my estimates to invoices.

Login to Me Too

wardmard
New Community Member

After the estimate is made, you have 2 options 1.Send via PayPal 2.Share the link myself. Either options you will give you the option to convert your estimate into an invoice.

1. If you Send via PayPal, PayPal will email the client automatically for you and once they accepted the estimate then PayPal will alert you that now you can convert the estimate into an invoice.

2. If you Share the link myself, PayPal will instantly give you the option to convert your estimate into an invoice, because it is not controlling the communication. Then you don't have to actually email anyone, you can print it out or turn your computer screen to the customer, or whatever.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.