can't print label ERRORCODE-50023

bookbinder
Contributor
Contributor

Second time today.  This happened this morning after successfully printing one label, it wouldn't print the second and get the error code.

Tonight, the same thing.  I print one label, the it won't let me print the second, with this error code, ERRORCODE-50023. 

It only happens with USPS, not UPS

I have $400 in my account. 

I deleted and reinstalled my credit card. 

I cleared the cache.

With all the problems people are having with this error code, you'd think it would get fixed.

This is my business payment system, and I can't afford the time it takes to do a work around for this.

Please fix this problem!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

edouardzoutomou
Contributor
Contributor

Quick fix that I found was to use the Multi-Order Shipping Tool to create a new label. Here's a link: https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/createbulk 

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19
Solved

edouardzoutomou
Contributor
Contributor

Quick fix that I found was to use the Multi-Order Shipping Tool to create a new label. Here's a link: https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/createbulk 

Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

simarlene
New Community Member

THANK YOU!! that worked for me

Login to Me Too

reginia01
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. It definitely worked.
Login to Me Too

Prettypeeved
Contributor
Contributor

I don't like it but it worked, thank you. 

Login to Me Too

mary1123
New Community Member

Thank you! That worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Hamdi977
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! That worked for me as well.

Login to Me Too

donmannerism
Contributor
Contributor

THIS "SOLUTION" ALSO DOES NOT WORK! I SPENT AN HOUR ON THE PHONE WITH A RATHER NICE TECH GENTLEMAN FROM PHOENIX, AND WE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THIS WORKING. ASIDE FROM GETTING ONE OUT OF THE 15 SHIPPING LABELS I NEED, HE WAS UNABLE TO HELP. NUMEROUS PEOPLE INCLUDING THE GUY FROM PHOENIX SUGGESTED THE M.O.S. PAGE AND THOUGH IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE HAVE HAD SOME LUCK IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME!! COME ON, PAYPAL!!!!!! IT JUST SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD! .... I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM THREE MONTHS AGO; I WAS GETTING THE ERROR MESSAGE TRYING TO ISSUE SOMEONE A PARTIAL REFUND. I WAS TOLD I HAD TO MOVE THE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT MYSELF!! EVEN THOUGH I HAD 5 CREDIT CARDS, MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY DEBIT CARD ATTACHED TO THE ACCOUNT. I DID WHAT WAS ASKED AND I WAS IMMEDIATELY INFORMED THAT IT WOULD TAKE ONE TO THREE WEEKS FOR THAT MONEY TO CLEAR!!! THIS IS POSITIVELY RIDICULOUS!! PAYPAL (& EBAY) IS A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION!! GET YOU HEADS OUT OF THE SAND AND GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED!! IMMEDIATELY!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

MarcosEcom
I’m having the same problem as well.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220813cm
New Community Member

I agree!! This is beyond ridiculous!!! I have Buyers waiting to have their orders shipped to them and I can't ship them out, because PP can't get this Bug fixed!!! I already had to spend MORE $ on shipping since I was forced to mail some package out at the PO instead!! Paypal is getting paid by us, so I expect them to hold up their end of the bargain and keep things running!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.