bad mailing charges

osomemac
Contributor
Contributor

Lately, PayPal link with the post office is getting really worst.  I have a 6.3 oz package which I paid a 7 oz weight first-class postage.  Paypal from the USPS insist that it is over 1lb and needs me to pay another $5.45 or I cannot use their app to make labels.  Of course, no one is able to answer calls or chat.  Does any other face the same problem?  It has been happening a lot more often lately.  I also finally found the error of the multi-order shipping app which has haunted me over 3 years.  It is pre-set, it overwrites all changes in the 2nd screen.  Even I had sent PayPal a video to show the error, they ignored it!  What to do next?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Doodlebug10
Contributor
Contributor

Just had same thing happen to me. One ounce package to Zone 8 should be $3.18. Forced to pay additional $3.97. I'm guessing the $7.15 total is the Priority rate charge. Heard through another forum this happens quite often. What aggravates me is we really have no recourse, but to pay up. No way to contest this. By the time you are notified the customer has probably long since disposed of packaging. As if they would go to Post Office with the proof.

Login to Me Too

Doodlebug10
Contributor
Contributor

Try e-mailing:  <removed>. They'll want tracking number a a few other details.

A member of another forum got results from it although it took quite awhile. You can try calling the number associated with it, but they will still say send us an e-mail.

Had to change format of address. PayPal would not accept usual format.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.