adding tracking info

Temp20210220h
Contributor
Contributor

How do I add more than 1 tracking numbers? I've added one but it won't let me add another, only edit it.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210220h 

That's not possible. Should there be a dispute, just give both tracking numbers. Perhaps what could be helpful in the future when you print another label for the same order/payment, write a note in the field to email the buyer a note referencing the how many shipments in the order and the tracking number. 

For example, for the initial shipping label, enter "Shipment 1 of 2 for transaction ID number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for [order reference number]" in the "email to buyer" field and enter "Shipment 2 of 2 for transaction ID number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for [order reference number]" when printing the second label. You can be as descriptive as the number of characters the field will allow.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20210220h
Contributor
Contributor

I've added multiple tracking numbers before by clicking add where edit is next to tracking but there is no edit now. if you search here, it will tell you the same thing.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210220h 

Perhaps there is a time limit to be able to do that. If option not there, there's no back door way to enter it that I know of.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.