about receiving the payment

aiince
New Community Member
sir , i have a drop shipping store, or when my customer try to pay me than a massage show that is ‘We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.' please help me to solve this problem
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi aiince, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

PayPal account holders can choose if they wish to receive payments in a different currency or only receive payments in their local currency or USD. If your customers are receiving this message it is likely because they are trying to pay you in a currency your PayPal account does not support. You can update your payment preferences by following these steps: 

Here's how to accept money in a new currency:

1. Log in to your PayPal account
  2. Click Settings gear icon on the right.
  3. Select Money, banks and cards.
  4. Under Currency management, click Manage currencies.
  5. Open the Select new currency dropdown.
  6. Select the currency you want.
  7. Click Add Currency

Tips:

• When you accept money in multiple currencies, you have multiple account balances.
  • When a buyer sends money in a currency you accept, the money automatically appears in that currency’s balance.
  • When a buyer sends money in a currency you don’t accept, you’ll be asked to ‘Accept’ or ‘Deny’ the payment.
  • Your primary currency is the currency that you use to send and request payments.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.