Working Capitol Denial

knittinggnome
Contributor
Contributor

I have had 8 Working Capital loans with PayPal, borrowed and repaid over $170K over the last 6 years. Just paid off a loan last week, on Wednesday, the money has cleared.  My business is doing very well, we are growing.  I wanted to get a jump start on some new inventory so went to reapply just as I have done before and I am getting denied. I am super confused. Nothing from PayPal on the Working Cap site about them not doing them right now. Wondering if anyone else is having trouble.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same boat. Been getting denied since I paid off 3 weeks ago. Since they did a system update, it’s been all messed up. Mine is trying to say I have to have my Etsy set up with direct deposit however I don’t sell on Etsy. They escalated my issue to the the website engineers and are still waiting to hear back. It’s been 2 weeks since I made my first claim and they said they see no reason why I shouldn’t be eligible. Now I’m getting a code saying I don’t have enough sales history which is complete garbage. So, just here impatiently waiting!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.