Working Capital Decline Code DLGJ0656?

annalesley82

Hi

I paid my last advance off on August 23rd, but Im now getting declined for a new one with the above code.

I had four advances before all paid off before the time expected.

Ive spoken to two customer service reps one said its just because its so soon after I payed the last one off and the other said its because my sales have declined from the previous year, my sales have declined as I went part time, but the ammount has been consistant since January but obviously down from the previous January.

Which guy would be right or is it a guessing game

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @annalesley82,

Welcome to the Community!  Your PayPal Working Capital application is evaluated based on several factors such as consistency in PayPal processing volume, disputes, account age, and account usage. Because the application relies on real-time processing, application decisions can change as frequently as your business does.  If your application is declined, you will see a message onscreen with information as to why that happened.  If you have additional questions, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.