Why my invoice payment request is still saying pending?

TABELLAMY
New Community Member

Good day,

I requested a payment from someone, via an invoice, however, the payment request still says "pending", although the person confirmed they did make the payment.  What is my payment request still saying pending after more than 2 weeks?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @TABELLAMY

Thank you for the post!

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion this has caused. After a customer pays the invoice, the invoice will update with a 'Paid' status. You will also receive an email notification and a separate transaction ID for the payment. If you haven't received either of those, the payment may have been unsuccessful. For further assistance on this issue, you can contact customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook instant message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.