Where are all the seller tools for shipping charges etc.?

Flyinby
Contributor
Contributor

I've used Paypal for selling since 2009 and watched the Paypal website go from an easy-to-use site where I could access all the settings for various shipping charges to different countries etc. without problem, to where I am completely unable to locate anything.  The "seller tools" link only goes to the most basic settings which are useless for me, and I've clicked and searched around the site until I'm fed up.  Where on earth have they hidden all the seller tools?  This is not for ebay, it's for my own online business, and I can't even raise shipping charges to compensate for postal prices because all the tools apparently are buried somewhere.

It was so easy to do when I started in 2009, and has gotten regularly and steadily worse that if it was this way to begin with, I'd have never even considered using Paypal.  Nice looking website if you don't mind having an ad everytime you access it, and don't need to actually do anything but view payments.  Useless for anything else.   If anyone can point me to where I can find my shipping charges page I'd appreciate it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.