Unable to Pay Invoice or Report a Problem

sginter1974
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm trying to pay an invoice from a vendor.  Have paid them before but not with this account.  Click the button to pay now, it thinks for a minute, then returns me to the invoice image with no error message, but the invoice isn't getting paid, it still shows as "pending payment."  Then I tried to report a problem, I selected the invoice, and Paypal tells me "unable to report a problem with this transaction at this time" and takes me back to the resolution center.  I'm stuck in an endless loop with no other options.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @sginter1974,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty with the payment you're trying to make. 

The report a problem feature is for problems with a transaction such as an item not received or an item that was not as described. 

Does a transaction show up in your transaction history in your account summary? If so, then a transaction has already been made. If no transaction shows up, I would suggest clearing your browser's cookies and cache and then log in again before trying to pay the invoice.

I hope this resolves the issue!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.