USPS VS. UPS Labels

Evening_Star
Contributor
Contributor

I use both the USPS and UPS to ship my products. Using PayPal, I frequently ship only USPS. In 2019, I started shipping bigger products and use UPS. I like the way the labels print from PayPal (USPS) and from UPS from their site.

To save time and steps, I added my UPS account to PayPal so I don't have to log-in on two websites.  I notice when I ship from PayPal and select UPS, the labels have a ghost background image- an outline of the label, excess text along one side, and cut on the dotted line between the decals if using 2 to a page. None of this appears when using the labels from USPS. They print clean.

Is there an alternate label template or settings to turn off all that?  How about PayPal do some editing and clean up the label's appearance.

Also- Why not have a "Logo" option to print your business logo in the margin space above the labels for both USPS and UPS? I do this with a word processor and pre-print blank sheets with my logo in the margin space, then run them through again when I have an order to ship. The labels look awesome!  Lets do this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evening_Star 

PayPal recently fiddled around with how the USPS label prints and made it print like that. Don't know about UPS, if there is a way to change that as I've never use UPS. 

Maybe if you go to Account settings (gear icon) > Shipping > Shipping Preferences > Shipping Carrier > UPS and tweak the printer settings there.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.