UPS pending - failed to print label. Does it disappear?

Woodall31
Contributor
Contributor

I tried twice to print out a shipping label on the UPS website because I received an error message (UPS: 81291).

Since I tried twice (unsuccessfully) to print those UPS shipping labels - I now have two identical pending UPS transactions on my PayPal account.

Will these pending transactions charge me from my PayPal balance?  Do they eventually expire and if so, how long will it take?

Or do I need to dispute those two identical charges if they charge me?  This is ridiculous!

Thanks for any input.

Jeff

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Woodall31
Contributor
Contributor

Follow up: According to UPS, in order to prevent receiving that error code (81291) on their website (which prevents you from successfully printing out a UPS shipping label) you need to register first on their website - rather than as a guest.

Login to Me Too

goobygoobygoo
Contributor
Contributor

This happen November 20th. I attempted to print the label twice. UPS said 3-5 business days for a refund. Wrong. Dec 14th still no refund. I contacted via email <removed> She was awesome and will take care of this issue. This issue needs brought to light as they were unaware of it due to no way of tracking it.

Login to Me Too

AnnatarHouse

Could you please kindly advise who can I contact to solve this problem? I have the same problem today. I end up paid twice (450$ each) without any UPS Lebel send to me. I'm very panick right now. Thank you very much in advance.

Login to Me Too

goobygoobygoo
Contributor
Contributor
They removed the email address I had provided. Search UPS CEO email and go from there. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.