cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Invoicing

New Community Member

Trouble with Invoicing

Hello, so I have been using this PP account for years, and before it never had any issues with receiving money from my clients. In the last couple of years however, I started incountring issues, my clients are unable to send me money directly, so I started using Invoicing, which worked for a couple of months, and when I tried it again today for a commission, it stopped working. I have no idea what the problem is, considering I have the exact informations from a couple of months ago, this includes the credit card that is both linked and verrified. And a clean history. Never had any trouble before. I do not understand why Paypal is acting this way with me. It's become very frustrating and damaging to both my business and service quality that I provide, making my clients confused just as I am.

If anyone can help me, I'd love to hear some advice.
P.S : I've already reached out to the help center (for the I don't remember how many times already)  hoping that this time around, they can do something more than just post a standard message and links to forum articles that I've read over and over again.