TRACKING NUMBER

csjbrown
New Community Member

I have a client trying to make a deposit to my business account, but I don't see it.  Client gave me a tracking number, is it possible somehow to track this transaction?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@csjbrown wrote:

I have a client trying to make a deposit to my business account, but I don't see it.  Client gave me a tracking number, is it possible somehow to track this transaction?

No, not through our accounts. There is no tracking number on transactions but a Transaction ID number. You'll need to call PayPal customer service to have them look it up. Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Did the sender send funds to the correct email address?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@csjbrown wrote:

No, not through our accounts. There is no tracking number on transactions but a Transaction ID number. You'll need to call PayPal customer service to have them look it up. Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Did the sender send funds to the correct email address?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.