So tired of not getting any help

Temp20221222he
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened my business account, an NOTHING has gone right.  First, I got kicked out of the application program, just at the end, without it finalizing. The messages said my browser didn’t support Flash, which it most certainly does.    It took a few days to get back in because PayPal would not send a temporary password to my email, or cellphone, even they had 99% of my info. Trying to get help was brutal, going circles on this website with no answers.  Finally, I got their attention, and was in.  I posted an item on eBay, which sold. No tracking number was uploaded from eBay. I had to manually go into my eBay account, copy and paste the tracking number into PayPal.  My money is being held until delivery, because I am a “new” customer, even though I have had a regular, non-commercial account for 17 years. Nice. Way to treat a loyal customer with well over 500 transactions.

Now, according to EBay tracking, the package was delivered by USP to my customer. When I check tracking on PayPal, is says it is being delivered by UPS! WTF How can I remedy this? I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ryry111
Contributor
Contributor
now 5 days no answer no help from help desk? They have my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.