Shipping

Windhavenfarm27
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I just had a question, I just purchased a shipping label but when I go to print it the pop-up is not showing up. I’ve already had to void one label & purchased another one but the same thing is happening. Is there another way I can print it? I turned off all of my pop up blockers also & still nothing. Has anyone else had this problem after downloading the new apple ios? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Windhavenfarm27 

Have to tried navigating away or exiting the page where the blue Print button is and going into the Postage transaction in the activity page to click Reprint Label link? You may also want to try clearing browser cache/cookies and restarting device and logging back in and try reprinting through the postage transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

KarisPatch
New Community Member

HI,

Im having the same problem.

There appears to be no way to get to the postage label, I can only print off a delivery note.  The money gets taken from my account, but the transaction never shows as active, or even in archived, by any route through the postage system.

Login to Me Too

KarisPatch
New Community Member

To add insult to injury.  I can void the transaction.  It will only allow me to archive. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.