Contributor

How do I reprint a shipping label after 48 hrs

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Lgutierrez0712

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! @Anonymous_User, thank you for all that awesome information! Here's just a little more info on how to reprint shipping labels from our Help Center:  https://goo.gl/P6dgS7

Here's also some vendor-specific notes: 

USPS Notes:

• You can reprint a U.S. Postal Service shipping label up to 10 times within 24 hours of creating the label or 4 times within an hour period.
  • Once the item is in transit, you will be unable to void the label or make changes.

UPS Notes:

• If it hasn't been more than 24 hours since you created the label, you can reprint the shipping label.
  • You cannot use the same label to ship more than one package.

Thanks again for posting!!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If you create a UPS shipping label but don't use it, you can void (cancel) the label.  You have up to 24 hours after you create a UPS shipping label to void it.  I'm assuming after 24 hours you cannot reprint it either.

You can void a USPS shipping label any time within 48 hours of creating it.  You cannot void a label more than 48 hours after you create it so same goes for trying to reprint it.

Login to Me Too

avadang77
Contributor
Contributor

Does this mean I lost the money for the shipping labels ? If so, bad experience ever... I could not print them out the day they were created because my printer did not work so i had to wait until it got fix. and now I can not print them out even they were paid by me ? 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Lgutierrez0712

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! @Anonymous_User, thank you for all that awesome information! Here's just a little more info on how to reprint shipping labels from our Help Center:  https://goo.gl/P6dgS7

Here's also some vendor-specific notes: 

USPS Notes:

• You can reprint a U.S. Postal Service shipping label up to 10 times within 24 hours of creating the label or 4 times within an hour period.
  • Once the item is in transit, you will be unable to void the label or make changes.

UPS Notes:

• If it hasn't been more than 24 hours since you created the label, you can reprint the shipping label.
  • You cannot use the same label to ship more than one package.

Thanks again for posting!!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ken1982
Contributor
Contributor

"If it hasn't been more than 24 hours since you created the label, you can reprint the shipping label."

This is the most ridiculous and annoying feature ever. Sometimes people cannot print the shipping label right away and have to print it the next day over 24 hours but cannot reprint... smh.. Especially during the weekend when the post office is closed. This should be changed.

Login to Me Too

Danielle812
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous is it still same?? Barely over 24 hrs and now $8 wasted???
Login to Me Too

dnp11
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get an answer to this?  I couldn't reprint and now I'm wondering if my money is wasted.

Login to Me Too

dcWaco254

You can get a refund for the labels printed after 48 hours, if there's not an option for it after 48 hours, simply reach out to Paypal by clicking the help button and navigating through the few different options to get to somebody via chat or phone. You can and will be refunded as long as the shipping label hasn't been scanned by USPS. 

Login to Me Too

adudeuknow
Contributor
Contributor
This is terrible practice. I literally had a problem with my printer and was unable to resolve it within 48 hours and now I'm out 47 dollars. How is this acceptable practice?
Login to Me Too

Tekmyster
New Community Member

This should be considered consumer fraud. there is no technical or logical reason that a label should not be able to be printed after 48 hours.  if this is the case, there should be a refund provided if it has not been received by USPS.  there is no limit when you can send out parcels after you print the label, why would you restrict the access to the label!?  i think that the BBB should be contacted and possibly a class action lawsuit for all the stolen money from sellers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.