Shipping label problem.

galileaalvarez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to make a shipping label for 3 days now and every time I go to "calculate cost" it says "unable to process your request, please try again later". Does anybody know what to do? can't print label ERRORCODE-50023 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

baggieaggie
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. The error message I'm getting doesn't relate at all. I know it's not me (I've been using the system regularly for years), but I can't understand why the forum isn't flooded with similar posts. This is the (nonsensical) error message in full:

"Unable to print the requested postage label at this time. The following error occurred.

The dimensions entered are not supported for the package of your choice, please correct the dimensions to proceed."

This has been going on for a week or so now, and I'm about ready to SCREAM. Not least because I'm having to use Royal Mail to print my labels, and that simply isn't a permanent option, as RM has recently changed their C&C system. The 'improvement' is so bad, I can't print a simple label - I'm forced to print a POP too, so one label plus POP takes up an entire A4 page...!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.