Shipping label blocked plug-ins

rustycrow
Contributor
Contributor

Regardless, of how many times I check perferences about allowing plug-ins.  I keep getting a black blocked plug-ins screen, after I have paid for shipping I can't print in the next step.  I have to click on my customer and reprint label from there.  It works there, but not in the step right after purchase.  I'm using Safari on a MacPro.  

Any help would be apprecaited.  

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

LMitchell
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone figure out how to fix this yet???

Login to Me Too

TheRealToyChest
New Community Member

did you hear anything? I'm having the same problem

Login to Me Too

DesignerKaykee
New Community Member

If you are using safari you will need to go to Safari icon at the top pull down to PREFERENCE; THEN SECURITY; check allow plug ins and CLICK on plug in settings.  Once in the plus in settings screen you will see PAYPAL and the  idbswebb-ext website also.  MAKE SURE THESE are turned to ON>

AGAIN

SAFARI>>Preferences>>Security>>check allow plugin>>CLICK on plug in settings (this takes you to a new window)

you will see  on the left the ADOBE and JAVA are not checked so I CHECKED ADOBE and then on the right you see several webpages turned to OFF such as paypal and the http://idbswebb  plug in for printing the label  listed.....CLICK to ON>> and try again.

ALSO sometimes if you go directly to the PAYPAL ACTIVITY and look for your purchase label and click on the transactions and then reprint label it will allow it to reprint for you.

Login to Me Too

DesignerKaykee
New Community Member

IM not a guru but please when you go to preferences click on plug in settings and under

PLUG IN SETTINGS you will adobe flash player to the left CHECK THAT BOX and on the right you will see configured websites (they might say off)  I turned them to ON and it worked for me.

Login to Me Too

ALRUSSELL
Contributor
Contributor

This is still a problem.  I have tried multiple times to change the preferences for Safari to allow plug-ins (even though they were never set to OFF)--to no avail!  Now (today), I cannot even return to my customer or my activity and reprint the label that way <-This used to work.  SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING! Anyone else having a similar issue and has been able to fix it???

Login to Me Too

rachelpl
New Community Member

I am having the same issues and settings are set to allow the plug ins..  Not sure what to do.

Login to Me Too

ALRUSSELL
Contributor
Contributor
Okay...so the only way I was able to get around the blocked Plug-ins was to sign on to PayPal in different browser (Firefox worked for me) instead of Safari. In fact, the labels printed on the very first try!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.