Shipping charges being pulled from wrong PayPal account

RustyPug
Contributor
Contributor

I have two PayPal accounts, one for my business and one for my non-profit. When I sell an itewm through Ebay for my non-profit, the money paid by the buyer deposits into the non-profit PP account properly, but when I go to print the shipping label for the item, it is pulling the shipping charges from my business account instead of the non-profit account and I am incurring overdraft fees from my bank because I don't keep a balance in that account. How do I get the shipping to draw from the non-profit account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RustyPug,

I'm sorry to hear that the shipping is set up with the account that you would not prefer to use. The simplest way to solve this is to log in to the account that is currently being billed for shipping and cancel the eBay billing agreement that exists on that account. Once that is inactive, the next time you go to ship something, you will be prompted to set up a new billing agreement for shipping costs and you can enter the information for the non-profit account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.