Shipping Labels

Aval0824
New Community Member

I was printing out shipping labels, then on my next label I got an error.

Error reads ; Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023

I have my credit card linked to my account so not sure why I keep getting the error above.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Intars

Hi Aval0824,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you have your credit card linked to your account but an issue with completing the label purchase persists, please ensure that it's confirmed by following the steps listed here. If you have more than one card linked to your account, I recommend confirming all of them as this should help with completing the label purchase.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

I am having this same problem. My credit card is confirmed and I have bank account tied to my paypal account too.  This is preventing me from using the label feature which I normally use quite a bit.

Here is the message i get:

Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. To raise your balance, you must add funds to your account. Please note that it may take 3-4 days for any funds you add to become available in your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @Acceptableloss

Please contact PayPal Customer Support to report this issue. You can locate their contact number by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal account. 

-April  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.