Secondary user permission changes in PayPal Manager do not save

SilentJane7
New Community Member

I am setting up secondary users in our account. When I change the permissions, they have disappeared after returning to the main list. I am on the phone w PayPal now to try to get an answer on how to save them but am I just overlooking something simple or is this a bug? How do I get these settings to save? Hint, I have a history of overlooking the simplest things and I am hoping this is the case here...
Then, how do I test the settings?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mlammens
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  My shipper can't pay for labels and it is a major hassle.  Four days with Paypal help and they are worthless and VERY slow to respond to anything.  As in a day between each message.  

Login to Me Too

MaxRBC
New Community Member

I'm having the identical problem.  I click the permissions box for my secondary and the check marks appear in all the boxes. But when I move away and come back, the check marks are gone. 

Last night after a long chat in the message center I was told to log out & try again.  I had done that before & it didn't work, but I logged out, turned the computer off for the night.

This morning I again tried checking the boxes for secondary permissions - no luck.  I started over with a chat at 9:40 a.m.  After the nonsense of having to repeat & explain, at 10:15 I was told to clear the cache & cookes & open the website again, which I did.  After a few minutes back on the chat I got a message saying they had to close out.  

I googled how to phone paypal, calle[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] pressed # and 2 and said "speak to a representative."  The reply from the recorded message after repeating this process several times was "we can't help you at this time - go to the message center."

Another example of companies happy to take our business but not willing to have a decent customer service.  Many are hiding behind the excuse of the coronavirus.

Login to Me Too

hshott
New Community Member

Also having this problem. Did you ever get an answer? If so, please share. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.