Save changes to packing slip does not work

RisaApparelDev
New Community Member

I found this thread here - How to permanently save changes to packing slip template but clicking the 'Update these settings as my packing slip preferences' checkbox on each packing slip does not do anything at all, even for repeat orders and customers. I have to add my logo to every single packing slip for every individual sale. Is there any where else to save my company's logo so that it automatically appears on the Packing Slip? Is there anything else I can do? I've tried multiple browsers now too. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

huckandollie
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. Have tried multiple browsers, multiple computers, nothing ever saves.

Incredibly frustrating and a waste of time. Contacting support has been pretty useless so far. 😞 Good luck to you!

Login to Me Too

RogerDodger123
Contributor
Contributor

Here we are February 2021 and the issue still exists with the Packing Slips.  How difficult can it be for PayPal to fix this problem?  Using the "Print Packing Slip" option has always been useful, but now it will not SAVE my logo anymore and I am not able to update the Packing Slip information even when you select SAVE CHANGES.  Come on PayPal, a billion dollar business and this is a simple software fix???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.