Royal Mail postage label printing errors

Diamondauctions
Contributor
Contributor

The Royal Mail label does not come through to PayPal(maybe a security issues) when we try to print a special delivery label

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Diamondauctions,

I'm sorry to hear that the label is not printing. Is there an error message? What exactly happens, and at what stage?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Diamondauctions
Contributor
Contributor
No there is no error message The site does not connect to the label If I want to print a test one it works I think it is something technical linking the sites re security
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Diamondauctions,

Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restart it. If the issue continues, please contact customer service for additional troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.