Return address invalid on Multi-order shipping

PrettyPoshPolis
Contributor
Contributor

I need your help! I've already tried asking technical support, but they refused to help me. I am trying to pay and print a label I get an error saying ,y return address is invalid. It is NOT! I've checked it 1000+X's! I've had my address verified through USPS.com and at my local post office. Like I said previously that I already asked tech support and they claim I refuse to send to required info to them so they closed the ticket with out resolution. I sent them everything they asked for including a video. What they want is an error code and I am NOT getting a number code. Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about. That literally is the whole screen... Nothing else. Please help me! 2019-03-14.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

liannegriffin
Contributor
Contributor

out of curiosity, are you getting this error message when you try to send a first class mail package? I'm getting this error (and can't ever print the shipping label), but it always seems to happen when I'm shipping something first class mail (don't have the problem when I'm shipping priority mail)?

Login to Me Too

SCSEPH
Contributor
Contributor
We were able to fix ours by clicking Create Shipping Label, then clicking the Edit link in the top right, under the Print link. That gave a pop-up with all our account addresses. I chose one, scrolled down to check "Update these settings as my packing slip preferences," hit Save, and it seems to work now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.