LazarKrstic95
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Vivek8
Contributor
Contributor
Since how long you are using your PayPal Account. And Since when you are getting this error
Login to Me Too

LazarKrstic95
Contributor
Contributor

Getting it since this morning, been using paypal for 7-8 months with no problem.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Vivek8 and @LazarKrstic95,

I'm sorry to hear that you both were having issues with requesting money yesterday. There was an issue for a time yesterday with the Money Request feature. It should be working at this time. If the problem persists, please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache and try again. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LorGold
Contributor
Contributor

I sent two requests for funds.  Both vanished from my Activity and Summary pages.  The client can't pay because PayPal doesn't have record of the request.  

I have the two emails from PP that show the requests.  I can see the Activity Report from the email link (Manage Your Request) which shows the transaction details and the transaction ID #, but there is NO RECORD of the request in my account, so I can't cancel it or resend it.  Because it is GONE!!  OMG.  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi @LorGold,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time locating these payment requests. That is understandably frustrating. Have you been able to resend invoices in the past? Do you have a business account? These invoices should be found in your invoice center if you have a business account. The following link will help you find your invoice section: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-create-and-send-an-invoice-faq3144

In any case, I would recommend resending the invoice or giving your client your PayPal email address so that they can send you a "goods and services" payment. They can write the details of what they purchased in the transaction notes. I'm sorry that this situation has been difficult but I hope these workarounds help. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

LorGold
Contributor
Contributor

No, PayPal_Rich, There are no invoices to SEE because the transaction request has VANISHED.  Gone, not there, not visible.

No tech support from Paypal.  No assistance for my client. Their credit card was accepted and marked as paid on THEIR end, but there was no bank debit and I see no transaction in the PayPal account or summary.

Very, very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Yikes, that does sound like a serious problem @LorGold.

Unfortunately, I can only recommend that you contact PayPal customer service directly for more information. They should be able to track down the request or check the status of the payment from the sender's side using the information you can provide them, including your email that you have received. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email. I hope this problem is figured out very soon!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

LorGold
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I spent 2 hours trying to get support on this problem, could speak to no one in tech, submitted an urgent case, got a form email, and have heard nothing more about it from PayPal.  And it is not easy to find the correct dept to get help.  The website directs the client to many issues, but none of them is mine.  It takes a great deal of time and effort with no satisfaction at the end.

Tech has not contacted me since the initial email on Jan 26.  It is now Jan 30.  My clients are not able to complete the transaction because the request for funds is not there.  Can no one contact me to help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.