Recurring Account Limitions- Paypal Customer Service NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

Tango06
New Community Member

Good Morning! 

My name's Jake, I'm the owner of Tenth Man Group. I've had a personal paypal account for over a decade, and recently opened a Business account for my newly formed LLC. Since opening the account, Paypal has "limited" my account after EVERY transaction. We've provided numerous forms of documentation, met every standard, etc, and Paypal continues to limit my account. Not only do they limit the account, but they're currently providing NO means for me to resolve it. The online chat is so glitchy and full of errors, the "Paypal Assistant" is usually blocking the screen and I can't even read the chat. I've tried on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Safari, even dug up Internet Explorer!) to no avail. I cannot get Paypal to reply and supposedly there is no one manning the phones. As a long time paypal user who's paid *over $1,000* in Paypal fees, this is UNACCEPTABLE and I'm on the verge of closing the account. Does anyone have any help or ideas? I'm at a total loss. My primary customer is Military, LEO, and Fire personnel. This has had a dramatic affect on my companies ability to meet our customers needs. Any help would be appreciated!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.