Question about invoice payment.

andwutt
Contributor
Contributor

I havent used paypal in years so i am unfamiliar with the process... i received an payment invoice today in my email and attempted to pay... i went to the 'Invoice Details' page and click 'Pay $0.00' (example amount). it took me to the next page where i choose shipping and payment method, i chose a bank account which i verified with paypal over a month ago (two small transactions) and clicked on the 'Pay Now' button. it took me back to the 'Invoice Details' page without any confirmation on what just happened. i checked the main paypal page, and under Recent Activities, it shows the invoice i just paid as 'Needs Attention'... is it pending processing on paypals side? i also pressed the 'Pay Now' button a few times after the first attempted didnt show or do anything so i'm worried that my sellers going to get a couple invoice payments? what's suppose to be happening? did i miss something?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andwutt 

Click on it and see what it says in the details. Does it look like it was paid? Also keep an eye out on your bank account to see if any funds are coming out of it.

Also check your email inbox to see if PayPal payment receipt for the payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

andwutt
Contributor
Contributor

that's exactly what i'm trying to figure out? i don't know what it looks like if it's paid and or processing...? after i chose my shipping address and payment method (bank account - two small transactions verified) it sent me back to the  invoice details page, i also went through this process 3 or 4 times and now i'm worried that it charged me 3-4 times? does paypal do that? i contacted the seller and he said he got nothing on his end... i don't know how to get this done...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.