Printing two shipping labels on one page?

Uncle_Bo
Contributor
Contributor

I have 8.5 x 5.5 shipping labels (2 to a page) how do I print two labels on one page?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Uncle_Bo,

Thank you for your post! There currently isn't a setting for this in PayPal shipping. One thought I have about a workaround is that you can save the label as a PDF or image and manipulate the printing of that image on the paper in any way that you like. It's not a perfect solution, I'm afraid. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nickeld
Contributor
Contributor
How can we get PayPal to work on a solution to this issue? It seems that there have been posts and questions about this since 2012. I can’t believe that it has been 12 years at LEAST and PayPal hasn’t offered a solution to this problem. Your suggestion is very much appreciated, but it can also be very time consuming. Please forward on to the appropriate people to resolve this issue and any further guidance on what we (patrons of PayPal/USPS) can do to have something done is appreciated as well. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.