Printing Packaging Slips - AKA Delivery Notes

TigerBright
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, we are a small business based in Spain and are currently using PayPal Business (Merchant Account) to generate and track invoices.  After an invoice has been sent, we need to generate & print a packaging slip (AKA delivery note) prior to dispatching the order.  We were wondering whether this feature is available to PayPal Business Users?  If it is, we would be grateful if someone could guide us on where within the system we can find this feature. Any help greatly appreciated.  Many thanks!    

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TigerBright 

When the payment is made, go the payment transaction, not the PayPal invoice, and there should be a link to print a packing slip in the transaction details.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TigerBright 

When the payment is made, go the payment transaction, not the PayPal invoice, and there should be a link to print a packing slip in the transaction details.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TigerBright
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sharpiemaker, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  This is great, very clear.  Is it possible however to generate a packing slip prior to payment being made? We generally dispatch our product before payment has been made by the customer.  Many thanks! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.