Printer Settings on Paypal

brownnsbass
Contributor
Contributor

Where did the printer preferences go? 

I am using a different model printer but I cannot change my printer anywhere in paypal.  Paypal formats shipping labels depending on the printer and label size.  

I see where there is an initial setup but there is no where to change those settings.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SparkleandRoar
New Community Member

I'm in the UK and the printer settings are totally greyed out for me. I can't print labels directly to my label printer 😞

Login to Me Too

Cathybear
Contributor
Contributor

Its a freaking nightmare  to get your posting labels printed to a label printer, there are diffrent settings available in the USA paypal accounts wish we in UK not have in our account settings, we can choose a label printer when we print the label but it comes out with to small , safe it to file and than print is not the way how it supose to be and always fightinh when it prints the prove of posting out when its select  as NOT to. 

I love the option to  order labels there and than but i get more and more annoyed i cant use my label printer for that, it would be nice if Paypal  would sort this print service out  when it offers the posting, Ebay has no problems at all  to print them labels , neither UPS  but to get some discount  you loose on  misprinted labels  and stress makes me think to  just avoid it  and pay at post office , i just do not understand  why we not have the setingothers advice to do in  account settings paypal-knipsel.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.