Print Shipping Label - Blocked Plugin

Glsonn
Contributor
Contributor

Using Safari, when I get to the Print Shipping Label page and click Print, the tab that opens says "Blocked Plugin".

This worked fine yesterday, but this morning it does not.

Has something changed at PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skatesfobia
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me also but I figured out a way to get around it. After you pay for your label, go back to your Paypal main page (feed). Click on the transaction you made the label for. There will be an option to "Reprint Label". When you go through that window is will open the window with your label you need to print. Hope that helps out fellow humans!

Scuba Steve 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

skatesfobia
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me also but I figured out a way to get around it. After you pay for your label, go back to your Paypal main page (feed). Click on the transaction you made the label for. There will be an option to "Reprint Label". When you go through that window is will open the window with your label you need to print. Hope that helps out fellow humans!

Scuba Steve 

Login to Me Too

Glsonn
Contributor
Contributor

The suggested solution may work - I haven't tried it. Instead, I use Firefox to print the labels the proper way now.

The point is that Safari shouldn't have suddenly been having this problem. I haven't gone back to Safari to see if it still exists, since Firefox is working fine.

I can't tell whether the problem is with (changes to) PayPal or Safari or both.

Login to Me Too

argusmike
Contributor
Contributor

@skatesfobia wrote:

Scuba Steve 

Scuba Steve's work-around worked nicely for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.