Postage refund

Paul672
Contributor
Contributor

I've received a refund from a seller for a item I've returned minus the return postage costs as I opted for their previous paid return label can I get my postage refunded? How do I do it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Paul672, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, if you have returned an item you should receive the refund of the full amount unless a partial refund was previously agreed with the seller. If there is a claim open for this transaction, the relevant department will review your shipping information and issue a full refund. If no claim was filed, I would recommend reaching out to the seller and request the full refund. Please note that if the seller does not agree to that, you can always file a claim reporting that the item has already been returned. 

If you have paid for the return shipping, PayPal offers to our UK customers, among others, the option to request a refund for these costs. Here is how to apply. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Paul672, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, if you have returned an item you should receive the refund of the full amount unless a partial refund was previously agreed with the seller. If there is a claim open for this transaction, the relevant department will review your shipping information and issue a full refund. If no claim was filed, I would recommend reaching out to the seller and request the full refund. Please note that if the seller does not agree to that, you can always file a claim reporting that the item has already been returned. 

If you have paid for the return shipping, PayPal offers to our UK customers, among others, the option to request a refund for these costs. Here is how to apply. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Kurbaan2002
Contributor
Contributor
Have been issued a refund but seller has provided a different address to post back to will i still get the shipping refund i am joined with the return refund scheme
Login to Me Too

Abbeycourt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I jumped through the hoops to receive my refund, I have received an email telling me the refund has been sent... but I can't see it on my account 😞

Any idea how to proceed? I have email PayPal but they just keep telling me that I received a refund... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.