Postage problem

jimilagro
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to print a postage label but got a message that there are not sufficient funds in my account.  My account is linked to my bank so theoretically I do not need any balance in my account.  Why am I getting the insufficient funds notice?  I just need to mail a package and print up the postage.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jimilagro,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're getting an insufficient funds message. It is possible that your bank has been declined as a payment method for your shipping label. If another payment method is added, the shipping label will have that method as an option for payment and the label should be able to be printed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

DCPLMP

MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT HAS OVER $700 & HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE POSTAGE AFTER MY 1ST ITEM.  THE REST OF MY ACCOUNTS (BANK & CREDIT CARD) ARE ALL CURRENT.  NOW WHAT???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.