Postage Caculator

shonet
Contributor
Contributor

I just made my first sale on my new site and when I received PayPal payment it hadn't include postage! All was calculated correctly on the site but it was removed by PayPal.

I checked this online and was advised that my "Postage Calculator" may still be active.  I did have the calculator setup for my old site but I thought I'd cleared all the settings.......................Obviously not!

Can someone please advise how I can disable it completely?

Thanks in advance...........

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shonet 

Go into your shipping calculator and delete or edit all the shipping methods. There's also setting within the calculator to deactivate the shipping methods or within each shipping method tick "No" for "Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's setting". In the PayPal button settings, if you use them, can indicate whether to use the shipping calculator or the shipping charge within the button/transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

shonet
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks sharpiemarker.

I've attached a screen shot of how it now looks.  Can you please confirm that I have it setup correctly?

I'm unsure if I need to tick the "Click here to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)" box.

paypal.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.